Schedule your class
If you don’t see it on our calendar, just ask or make a recommendation. Chef AJ and his team are always open to new ideas.
- We supply everything you need for a fun and delicious meal, including food ingredients, fun instructor, set up, and clean up. Feel free to bring in your own beer and wine. For other kinds of alcoholic beverages, please contact us.
- Class Photographs (Emailed)
- Class Recipes (Printed and Emailed).
Classes cancellation policy
- Please note that registration in a class is a FIRM commitment to attend the class.
- Any changes must be made AT LEAST 3 days PRIOR TO CLASS.*
- NO CANCELLATION WILL BE ACCEPTED IF MADE WITHIN 3 DAYS OF THE DATE OF THE CLASS.
- If you cannot attend and the cancellation time has passed, please feel free to send someone in your place. Let us know by calling the store (813) 328-4122 and provide us their name so that we will be prepared.
- All classes, instructors/chefs, and menus are subject to change without notice.